General dentistry provides various services that enhance your smile, holistically improve your oral health, prevent the onset of dental problems, and help you maintain optimum oral health. As general dentists, we aim to provide the best quality dental care at Cascade Dental. This makes us one of the most sought-after dental practices in Santa Rosa, CA.
What Services Do We Offer as General Dentists?
- Routine Consultations:Routine consultations are a crucial part of dentistry. They enable us to monitor your oral health condition and suggest suitable treatment as required. From these consultations, we could proceed to comprehensive oral cleaning, screen for gum disease and damaged teeth, and offer treatment services according to what we identify as your oral concerns.
- Fillings:Fillings are mainly used to restore teeth affected by cavities. Fillings are made of materials such as dental-grade ceramic or composite resin, both of which are biocompatible and tooth-colored. They can easily be applied to the cavities and shaped as required. Further, they offer excellent durability and sealing properties, making them highly recommended.
- Restorations:Tooth restorations are used to restore the teeth to their original strength, shape, and integrity. Some of the popular tooth restorations are dental crowns, veneers, bridges, implants, inlays, onlays, and composite bonding. They are made from tooth-colored material to ensure they are indistinguishable from the adjoining natural teeth.
- Orthodontic Solutions:We offer Invisalign and dental brace orthodontic solutions to address malocclusion, which is one of the most common oral concerns that affects individuals of all ages. It is characterized by the misalignment of teeth, which negatively affects both oral functionality and the appearance of your smile.
- Pediatric Dental Services:Treating infants, children, and teenagers is slightly trickier than treating adults. It requires a slightly more friendly and compassionate approach. We offer exclusive pediatric dental services such as dental sealants, monitoring the growth of teeth, fluoride treatment, metal-free fillings, and orthodontic services.
- Extractions:Dental extraction is one of the simplest procedures we carry out. They require very little chair-time and the healing period isn't very long. We administer local anesthesia near the tooth to be extracted to numb it and the surrounding tissues. The tooth will be removed in one swift motion and you wouldn't even feel the pain. We will then give suitable aftercare instructions and medication to facilitate optimum healing of the wound.
- Periodontal Treatment:Treating gum diseases, such as gingivitis and periodontitis, is crucial in ensuring that your oral health doesn't take a severe hit. We treat them by removing the tartar from the teeth and tooth roots using scaling and root planing, extracting the decayed gum tissues by laser therapy, and grafting healthy tissues through gum graft. We also use highly effective antibiotic medication such as Arestin to arrest the spread of infection.
Please schedule a consultation with our highly trained team of dental experts and we'll guide you further. You can call us at (707) 635-6565 or reach us through online consultation.